Important Staff Recruitment Guidelines

Discussion in 'Staff Recruitment' started by Enrave, Oct 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enrave

Enrave Owner
    Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]

STAFF RECRUITMENT GUIDELINES
    Guidelines you should read over before applying for staff.

Here on this thread you will find some information to help you in creating your staff application, along with some frequently asked questions regarding the application process. Please make sure you read through this thread thoroughly and digest all the information to aid you in your application.

REQUIREMENTS
    Make sure you meet over half of these requirements.

When looking for new recruits, we typically look for players over the age of 13. This is just to ensure the highest level of maturity possible. We may make exceptions to this rule in situations where the application is outstanding from the rest.

If you are applying for a staff position, please present yourself with proper grammar skills as well as accurate spelling. Staff members are required to communicate with the players on a daily basis, so we expect you to present yourself as professional as possible.

We require applicants to be fluent/semi-fluent in the English language. This is due to our server being predominantly played by English speaking players.

If you make it past the first stage of the application process, you will attend an interview with a member of the management team. With this being, you are required to have a Discord account with a working microphone. You will also be required to attend weekly staff meetings to discuss any new information.

When creating a staff application, include as much detail as possible. We're not asking you write an essay, however, a few well structured paragraphs that make yourself stand out from the crowd is important. If we see an application with minimal effort, it will most likely be instantly discarded.

Lastly, if you are applying to join the staff team, you must be committed. We are only looking for serious applicants who enjoy playing on our server and can dedicate at least 1-2 hours a day to helping players. Though we ask for 1-2 hours minimum, you will be required to help players whenever you are on the server, forums, or Discord.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
    Here are some frequently asked questions regarding the application process.

Q: Can I apply to become a Moderator or an Administrator?
    A: Unfortunately, no you can not. These applications are for the Helper role solely as it is your "training wheels." Once you have proven yourself to be exceptionally worthy, you may be promoted to a Moderator.

Q: Can I ask if staff have read my application?
    A: The simple answer is no. Asking staff to read or if they have read your staff application shows immaturity and impatience, both qualities we're not looking for our staff team.

Q: I just applied, when will I know if I've been accepted?
    A: We tend to look at applications daily. You'll receive a response within 2-3 days, however, it may take longer. We urge you to be as patient as possible during the process. If your application was selected, you will be contacted via Discord by a member of the management team to schedule an interview. In the interview, you will be required to answer a series of questions presented at random by the management staff conducting your interview. If your application was denied, you will receive a message on the application itself giving a detailed explanation why we have chose to deny you.

Q: I just got denied. How long do I have to wait until I can reapply?
    A: You must wait 1 month (or 30 days) between when your application got denied until you can apply again. We force this waiting period as we'd like our applicants to improve to the best of their ability, which means they will need some time to work on their skills.

Please note that if you do not respond within 48 hours of posting your application, your application will automatically be denied.

OTHER INFORMATION
    We wish you the best of luck on your application!

Staff applications are open! Click here to be directed to the application form. We encourage you to apply if you meet our requirements, and wish you the best of luck in doing so!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.